This makes a great breakfast dish, too! Stir-frying brings out the distinctive flavor of komatsuna.
Komatsuna, 1/2 bag
Mayonnaise, 1 tbsp.
Soy sauce, 1 tbsp.
Garlic, 1 clove, grated
Salt and black pepper, to taste
(1) Mix the eggs, mayonnaise, soy sauce, and garlic in a bowl.
(2) Cut komatsuna into bite-sized (1~2") pieces.
(3) Saute komatsuna with a little oil for 2~3 minutes or until slightly tender (not too soft).
(4) Add (1) to (3) and leave on heat for about a minute--allow the eggs to half cook.
(5) Stir with a spatula, allowing the eggs to fully cook.
(6) Add salt and pepper to taste.